Tales of the Jazz Age by F. Scott Fitzgerald
Its easy to link to paragraphs in the Full Text Archive
If this page contains some material that you want to link to but you don't want your visitors to have to scroll down the whole page just hover your mouse over the relevent paragraph and click the bookmark icon that appears to the left of it. The address of that paragraph will appear in the address bar of your browser. For further details about how you can link to the Full Text Archive please refer to our linking
Part 7 out of 7
- Tales from the Jazz Age (F. Scott Fitzgerald)
- Tales of the Jazz Age (A Penguin Classics Hardcover)
- Collected Stories of F. Scott Fitzgerald (Barnes & Noble Library of Essential Reading): Flappers and Philosophers and Tales of the Jazz Age
- Tales of the Jazz Age: 11 Short Stories by F. Scott Fitzgerald (Annotated)
- Tales of the Jazz Age: By F. Scott Fitzgerald : Illustrated & Unabridged
- F. Scott Fitzgerald: Novels and Stories 1920-1922: This Side of Paradise / Flappers and Philosophers / The Beautiful and the Damned / Tales of the Jazz Age (Library of America)
- Tales of the Jazz Age: By F. Scott Fitzgerald - Illustrated
- The Beautiful and Damned: F. Scott Fitzgerald's Jazz Age Morality Tale
He took off his hat.
He filled it with whiskey and drank it off.
"They air dead," he said slowly, "they hankered after each other. The
fit is over now. We must not part them."
So they threw them together into the stream and the two splashes they
made were as one.